General Rules and Regulations
- The sidewalks, doorways, halls, stairways, vestibules and other similar areas shall not be obstructed by any Tenant or used by them for any purpose other than ingress to and egress from their respective Leased Premises, and for going from one part of the Building to another part.
- Plumbing fixtures shall be used only for their designated purpose, and no foreign substances of any kind shall be deposited therein. Damage to any such fixture resulting from misuse by Tenant or any employee or invitee of Tenant shall be repaired at the expense of Tenant.
- Nails, screws and other attachments to the Building require prior written consent from Landlord.
- All contractors and technicians rendering any installation service to Tenant shall be subject to Landlord’s approval and supervision prior to performing services. This applies to all work performed in the Building, including, but not limited to, installation of telephone, telegraph equipment, and electrical devices, as well as all installation affecting floors, walls, woodwork, windows, ceilings, and any other physical portion of the Building.
- Movement in or out of the Building of furniture, office equipment, or other bulky material which requires the use of elevators, stairways, or Building entrance and lobby shall be restricted to hours established by Landlord. All such movement shall be under Landlord’s supervision, and the use of an elevator for such movements shall be made restricted to the Building’s freight elevators. Pre-arrangements with Landlord shall be made regarding the time, method, and routing of such movement, and Tenant shall assume all risks of damage and pay the cost of repairing or providing compensation for damage to the Building, to articles moved and injury to persons or public resulting from such moves. Landlord shall not be liable for any acts or damages resulting from any such activity.
- Corridor doors, when not in use, shall be kept closed.
- Tenant shall cooperate with Landlord in maintaining the Leased Premises. Tenant shall not employ any person for the purpose of cleaning the Leased Premises other than the Building’s cleaning and maintenance personnel.
- Deliveries of water, soft drinks, newspapers, or other such items to any Leased Premises shall be restricted to hours established by Landlord and made by use of the freight elevators if Landlord so directs. Landlord may exclude any delivery person that Landlord deems undesirable or is under the influence of alcohol or other intoxicants.
- Nothing shall be swept or thrown into the corridors, halls, elevator shafts, or stairways. No birds, fish, or animals of any kind shall be brought into or kept in, on or about the Leased Premises, other than Service Animals.
- No cooking shall be done in the Leased Premises except in connection with convenience lunch room or beverage service for employees and guests (on a non-commercial basis) in a manner which complies with all of the provisions of the Lease and which does not produce fumes or odors that are perceptible outside the Leased Premises.
- Food, soft drink or other vending machines shall not be placed within the Leased Premises without Landlord’s prior written consent.
- Activities that render flying parts, such as footballs, corn hole, pool tables, ping pong tables, and drones etc. shall not be permitted on building premises including the 15th floor roof deck.
- Tenant shall not use or keep on its Leased Premises any kerosene, gasoline, or inflammable or combustible fluid or material other than limited quantities reasonably necessary for the operation and maintenance of office equipment.
- Tenant shall not tamper with or attempt to adjust temperature control thermostats in the Leased Premises.
Tenant shall not use or allow the use of any personal space heaters or high wattage lamps in the Leased Premises that shall materially increase the amount of heating and/or air conditioning services required to be supplied to the Leased Premises. Landlord shall make adjustments in thermostats on call from Tenant.
- Tenant shall comply with all requirements necessary for the security of the Leased Premises, including the use of service passes issued by Landlord for after-hours movement of office equipment/packages, and signing security register in Building lobby after hours. Landlord shall not be deemed to have assumed any duty not specified in the Lease by enforcing any security measures.
- Landlord will furnish Tenant with a reasonable number of initial keys for entrance doors into the Leased Premises and may charge Tenant for additional keys, thereafter. All keys shall remain the property of Landlord. No additional locks are allowed on any door of the Leased Premises without Landlord’s prior written consent and Tenant shall not make any duplicate keys, except those provided by Landlord. Upon termination of this Lease, Tenant shall surrender to Landlord all keys to the Leased Premises, and give to Landlord the combination of all locks for safes and vault doors, if any, in the Leased Premised.
- Landlord retains the right, without notice or liability to any tenant, to change the name and street address of the Building.
- Canvassing, peddling, soliciting, and distribution of handbills in the Building are prohibited and each tenant will cooperate to prevent these activities.
- The Building hours of operation are Normal Business Hours.
- Tenant shall have a right to an entry in the Building directory located in the lobby of the Building, according to Landlord’s Building standard practices for such tenant listings.
- Tenant shall not, on a consistent basis, exceed an average of six(6) employees per thousand square feet of Net Rentable Area of the Leased Premises, including contractors or other personnel affiliated with, related to, or managing the operations of, Tenant’s business.
- Tenant and its employees and invitees shall comply with Landlord’s smoking policy affecting the 15th floor roof deck garden.
- Bicycles and e-scooters are allowed, but must be folded and hand carried. Bicycles and e-scooters cannot block egress within the building or in tenant suites. If bicycles and e-scooters cannot be folded and hand carried, they must remain outside of building premise or in the secure bicycle room.
- Tenant, its employees and invitees hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Sansome Holdings, L.P. (“Owner”) its directors, officers, partners, shareholders, employees, and agents, including but not limited CBRE Inc., from and against any and all costs, damages, claims, and liabilities, including reasonable attorney fees, foreseeable or unforeseeable, directly or indirectly, arising from use of Bicycle Parking.
- Tenant, its employees and invitees hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Sansome Holdings, L.P. (“Owner”) its directors, officers, partners, shareholders, employees, and agents, including but not limited CBRE Inc., from and against anyand all costs, damages, claims, and liabilities, including reasonable attorney fees, foreseeable or unforeseeable, directly or indirectly, arising from use of the Parking Garage.
- Landlord reserves the right to rescind any of these rules and regulations and to make future rules and regulations required for the safety, protection, and maintenance of the Building, the operation and preservation of good order thereof, and the protection and comfort of the tenants and their employees and visitors. Such rules and regulations, when made and written notice given to Tenant, shall be binding as if originally included herein.
Top of Page